How is MGT Responding to COVID-19?
Please adhere to the following guidelines while visiting Mermgypsy Tattoo Studio & Gallery.
- Do not arrive early to your appointment. If you do please be prepared to wait in your car.
- You must bring and wear a mask while being in my studio. If you refuse to do so, you will not be tattooed, and forfeit your deposit.
- Upon entry you must sanitize your hands. All belongings must be left in the front entry by the coat rack. The door will be locked. To bring your phone to the procedure area you’ll be required to place it in the UV sanitizer I will provide.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entering. If you have any flu like symptoms please reschedule. If you have traveled outside of the country within a month prior to your appointment please reschedule.
- If you’ve been in contact with anyone who has been sick or had COVID-19 please reschedule.
- Reschedule 3 days per usual to keep your deposit.
- I have four hand sanitation stations in my studio for your use.
- You must come alone.
- Refreshments will still be available but will not be self serve. Do not bring outside refreshments.
- If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com